gthscuba

Some versions of Turbo Tax Deluxe have schedule D, and some don't have it (CD version vs. download). How can I be sure to get schedule D in Deluxe?

I need to buy turbo tax for 2016 tax year.  I need schedule D to be included in the software.  Some versions of Deluxe have schedule D, and some versions don't have it (CD version vs. download) - confusing!  And, last year Intuit made a mistake, and required everyone to buy Premier version.  How can I be sure to get schedule D in Deluxe?  Note: when reading the back of the Deluxe box at the store, it didn't list the specific forms it includes. Thanks for your help.

DDollar

The Deluxe version of TurboTax does not include Schedule D.  All versions of TurboTax Desktop include Schedule D.  For pricing and product comparison, and to purchase TurboTax Desktop go to: Desktop Products and Pricing