Some values are too large and have caused calculat...

Some values are too large and have caused calculation errors. This happens twice during federal check

it just says Check This Entry, but no details of What entry

P.S. there is nothing over $1mil, and total income is under $100k

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Please take a look at the article below for instructions to troubleshoot the error message.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/i-am-getting-check-this-entry-some-values-are-too...

I'm having the same issue and when I click the link, it says access denied.

Me too

The current limit is $9,999,999.99.  If your transaction is for $23,000,000, I suggest you split it into three entries.  An alternative could  be $9,000,000 + $9,000,000 + $5,000,000.  Then distribute any additional information by the same percentage.

Thank you for your reply. Turbo Tax added a zero to one of my numbers in the income field, and when the "some values are too large. . ." error came up, it didn't point out where the error was. I had to find it. Which took forever. I lost at least an hour. Very frustrating.

I cant access the link---

I have checked all my numbers and none are over $9,999,999....what else could it be???

same issue - its blank, no idea where this mysterious number it...... says i can't efile and need too hard copy and mail.  of course turbo tax already took my money to efile.

Anonymous
Not applicable

see if you missed or misplaced a decimal point. 

like everyone else who tried to click this link, it says access denied - what is the answer and how do i fix it??

I was able to fix this and I had a stock trading amount that was larger than 14Mil and according to the instruction, I split that value  $9999999.99 + $4000000.01

Now because Turbotax will round the decimal greater than $0.50 to $1 it would make my value to $10000000.00

So I moved those $0.99 cents to other transactions.

$9999999.00 + $4000001.00

Hope this helps