Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts Retirement/Life Events! >> Event happening NOW!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Accepted 1/29 and filed the same day, had a bar until this past Saturday. Checked my transcripts and it says processing date 3/5 also I do have the 570 code

@Dezzi on another forum i was watching a few people with the 570 code was lifted without doing anything for a ddd of 3/7, i am NOT one of them but it gives us some hope

Accepted 1/29 and filed the same day, had a bar until this past Saturday. Checked my transcripts and it says processing date 3/5 also I do have the 570 code

@sadeindia26 same here. We should update saturday

I’m daily so I should update Wednesday my cycle code ends in 04
sherri149

So did any  of you get a letter

I've been hearing that if you have a 570 code with 3/5 next to it, you're under a 60 day review. But that could've been from a troll. I hope it was anyway LOL... @sadeindia26 That's really great news. Thank you
meshipoo

So what date was the 60 days from? Do you know?

A lot of peoples 570 code has been lifting today check your transcripts

It’s a hold code until they correct any errors if any I received a letter dated 2/27/18 stating I was under review 60 days before I received the letter I was told I was under a 45 day review so I order my transcript to see my codes 570 with date 03/05/2018 next to it so I called to see if it released itself which it did 03/02/2018

@sadeindia26 let me ask does your transcripts reflect this
also please keep us updated

@sadeindia26 Does that unfreeze reflect on your transcript?
meshipoo

i called today and the lady told me first I was under a 45 day review from 2/14 then changed it to I am under a 45 day review from today. So I don't know.

the people at the irs call centers have  been telling people all kinds of crazy things the best thing to do is view your transcripts make an account and log in or have them faxed to you. You can create a free fax number at faxburner
meshipoo

@dionisea73  you are so right. I looked today and I still have the 570. Hoping ill get an update soon

The unfreeze code is 571 approval code is 846 I was under review sense 2/14 I don’t go by the date of the letter that just to cover themselves cause honestly when I found out I was under review from 2/14 I called 2/26 and was told nothing was sent out by mail so next day I called and was told a letter was sent out 2/26 so I think that was to cover themselves cause if I didn’t call I feel like I may wouldn’t have a notice
meshipoo

@sadeindia26 what code do you have now
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies