Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

mrt725
Returning Member

How long will it take the IRS to receive my copies of both of my 1095-A forms and form 8962 once I mail it in? They didn’t request anything except those in the letter.

I just got the fax transcript but it says that no return was for tax year ending 12-31-18 like wtf!!!!!

How long will it take the IRS to receive my copies of both of my 1095-A forms and form 8962 once I mail it in? They didn’t request anything except those in the letter.

Mine says the exact same thing. Ugh

If it is still blank then your not done processing. These are the steps I took over the last 10 days. First waited to get confirmation that they recieved my forms. Gave it another couple days for the irs to get the errors corrected. Then I called a Tax Advocate, you dont want them to open a case for you because that really interferes with normally processing your return. Explain your situation to the and see if they could take a look (because they have access to the irs efile system) and explain to you what is going on with your return. The lady I talked to told me after the error correction team has signed off on your return as completed it is then resequenced and back in to processing and must do its 7-21 day thing from there. Once you kinda have a feel for a processing time frame request the transcript or it will be blank. Its blank unless it has been approved. I faxed my forms feb 15th and confirmed they had them the 19th. Error correction done feb 22 and a week later it is approved. Some peoples moved faster and some moved slower. I think it depends on where your faxes end up. The numbers on letter 12c are regional and different offices move at different speeds.

Thank you so much this explains a lot.
mrt725
Returning Member

Appreciate it. Come on Austin IRS lmao

Why does wmr say still processing and a ddd date will be available? If I had to send in information? Still stuck on same message.
crystals1

I called before the 21 days to check on status. Wmr message has never changed. No error code etc. even now after faxing my information, status still hasn’t changed. And somehow I locked myself out of seeing my tax record

@brunetjamap it changed from processing to still processing once 21 days has past since your return was accepted.
crystals1

So is everyone on the same waiting schedule? Or did anyone get an update today?

just faxed yesterday...

Faxed the 27th no updare

Faxed 27th no update yet for me. Wish the IRS would let us know what is going on. This yr taxes are stupid. I always had refund by mid Feb
crystals1

First, I wish we would get actual updates. Like fax received, taxes updated, then sent back in rotation for processing. IRS keeps telling me wait 2 weeks. I’m like what if my fax got lost and never received. I would waste 2 weeks.

I updated today but I faxed my forms in the 15th and the were corrected and back in processing the 19th. Its really about a 2 week turn around from when you get your forms in.

Just give it 3 or 4 days when you fax your papers in and call to see if they have been added to your return. The irs rep you speak to wont be able to tell you if the fax made it in but they can tell you if the forms have been added to your return. If they are added to your return then from that day forward looking at 7-21 days.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies