Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

How long will it take the IRS to receive my copies of both of my 1095-A forms and form 8962 once I mail it in? They didn’t request anything except those in the letter.

Follow this link and create an account on the IRS website  <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript">https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript</a>

How long will it take the IRS to receive my copies of both of my 1095-A forms and form 8962 once I mail it in? They didn’t request anything except those in the letter.

How is everyone getting confirmation of their forms being received?
subbwife

Was it complicated to set it for the transcript lol and yours say approved i faxed mines las wed also praying I get a date soon

Received letter Monday 25th faxed forms Wednesday the 27th . Haven't heard or seen anything change. How do you know they received your fax?
subbwife

Call the number they gave you on the letter

I am worried sick this year ?

Thanks

I faxed my papers in the 15th my return was corrected and resequenced the 19th. I got my transcript faxed to me today and now have ddd of march 6th.

@brunetjamap from what Im understanding about this stuff is once they confirm they have your fax, wait until it is corrected and resequenced and from that day 7-21 days you should update. They say 6-8 weeks because at the longest thats what some people can expect. Mine was a 10 day difference. I called a tax advocate and though she didnt represent me she did pull up my return and broke it down for me and had the best answers and info that I had been given since starting this whole mess back on jan. 5th. I filed way to early and turboTax did not have its healthcare.gov section working right. My advice to myself and anyone else, there isnt a need to file early if your claiming credits wait to file after your sure all your papers are in.
crystals1

i hope my turn around is about 3 weeks like some others
mrt725
Returning Member

How did you get your transcript faxed to you? I've been waiting for my update..got letter 2/19 faxed 2/24 was received 2/25 got tax advisor 2/27 called her today and reached her voicemail. I was a govt contractor who lost a whole month of wages over the govt shutdown and have to go to court and fight/appeal an eviction.
mrt725
Returning Member

Hopefully I hear something before the hearing on March 6th
crystals1

you can get tax transcripts online immediately at irs.gov

I downloaded an app on my phone called faxburner and it gives you a fax number to recieve faxes. Then I got called in to a person at the irs and told them I wanted my record of account transcript faxed to me. Then they do all their stuff and ask for your fax number. Give them the number you get on the faxburner app and they fax it to you. Faxburner even emails you a copy of the pdf file of the fax.
mrt725
Returning Member

Appreciate it a lot!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies