Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

So if you can order your 2016 Return Transcript you're pretty much done an just waiting on DDD? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER LOL

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

12 Replies
cutie5
Returning Member

So if you can order your 2016 Return Transcript you're pretty much done an just waiting on DDD? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER LOL

Thats pretty much what people all over this forum think so i guess will see

Yes I was able to order my transcript my mail because the on-line wasn't working I'm hoping this means my return is on the way @cutie5
cutie5
Returning Member

Most of us have been able to some could not and than were able to later so now everyobe is waiting for tomorrow and the next day to see if wmr updates for us all

Has anyone received a deposit or DDD yet?

I haven't gotten a ddd but wmr finally updated from path act screen to the we've revieved your return screen. I was able to order transcript via phone last night and then this morning it updated. Hoping tomorrow I'll get a ddd.

Does it say "being processed" or "still being processed" I heard it was a difference. I think you can have them fax your transcripts also if you download efax. Hoping you get a DDD tomorrow also, I think a lot of people will

@sidneysh25, it says it is being processed. Wgat the difference between the two?

Being processed i was told is a good thing, still being processed i was told it means they may want you to is verify or may need more information from you. Everyone with being processed had the 846 codes on their transcripts today @bzaranski112

@sidneysh25, I could only order my transcripts via phone, so im waiting for them in the mail. So I have no idwa what my codes would say. But I was able to order return and account transcripts.

Return is where you’ll find your codes. WMR is going to update tonight so fingers crossed for you !

@sidneysh25  My wmr updated last night. I got a ddd of the 22nd!

Whoooo hoooo lets go TT with the deposits now !!!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies