turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

zopappy69

Rejected Oklahoma state return error code REJ002-internal reject. When I log into TurboTax it just takes me to the screen where I enter my driver’s license info, all rite

I am still getting this message when trying to fix/refile "Your Oklahoma return is currently unavailable to print or download because some of the tax forms aren't ready for processing."   I signed up to be notified when the forms are available....hopefully soon.  

Rejected Oklahoma state return error code REJ002-internal reject. When I log into TurboTax it just takes me to the screen where I enter my driver’s license info, all rite

I'm also in Oregon and mine was rejected with the same error. Under "what needs to be done" it says it's been internally rejected by the electronic center, but doesn't tell me what I need to fix. When I hit Continue it just has me re-file. But there was nothing to fix.

That was the same as I got but my refund amount changed. Seems odd...
merrya123

Internal error....OR-A....What??? I was getting $776 back from state and now I'm only getting $76. AWESOME mistake Turbo tax. UGH!

im in oklahoma on the phone w them now, they are telling me that since the update is for today, to try tmrw
SKGrisham

I also got the error code. I can't see anything I need to change. How do I refile just my state return?

This also happened to me and my state refund went down about 800 dollars. How does turboTax make such a big mistake?!
hydgeguy
Returning Member

Well, mine stayed the same. Small. And most likely wrong. I should get all paid in taxes plus a credit for my daughter.... But I was shocked to see state so small. Mine actually stated there was a known issue with the earned income credit and child credit. So I assume its being fixed. Thinking they will keep rejecting till formula is corrected.

Well, all I know is [profanity] turbotax and they have lost me for life after this season, and I'm sure im not alone here. I keep hearing amazing things about credit karma so good luck everyone

After being rejected numerous times, mine was accepted this morning.

Mine was child credit tax so i went through there and i guess i missed the question o. Two of my children about if they were mine are adopted fixed it and they accepted it this morning
jhuff015

I resubmitting mine again yesterday last in the evening. I didn’t change anything or go through it. I got a message this morning saying it was accepted. I think it was something in TurboTax’s system.
kahnchick

I did mine yesterday morning and it rejected again. I will try it again this morning and see how that goes. I've never had this problem before, and my federal return was accepted 4 days ago.

So I just now refiled to my state.... it's still told me that there were documents not ready for processing but I went ahead and just filed it again anyway so did it also say that for you guys and it accepted it? This is so annoying
Parys05

My State of Oklahoma was accepted this morning.  I filed them on yesterday afternoon.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies