Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

So I clicked on support and there is no support other than to post in the community. Where to post a bug report?

TT 2020 Deluxe 1099-R wizard asks to confirm amount in State (Box 13), State ID Number (Box 13), State Distribution Amt (Box 14), and Amount Withheld (Box 12). Problems; there is no Box 13, Box 14 is really State Income Tax Withheld, and Box 12 does not exist.  Based on the actual numbers in the 1099-R it seems the wizard should change it to Sate (Box 15), State ID Number (Box 15), remove State Distribution Amt, and change Amount Withheld (Box 14).
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

So I clicked on support and there is no support other than to post in the community. Where to post a bug report?

@Ken Martin 

Yes..., there was a verification page in the desktop software that listed the boxes using the improper 2019 format, instead of the proper 2020 box numbering......it's been reported, and corrected in one of the latest software updates...so it's all boxes 14,15,16 now for the state entries

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies