turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Does 2016 Deluxe Version have Schedule C? My Deluxe from 2015 does. I am a sole proprietor.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
MiriamF
Intuit Alumni

Does 2016 Deluxe Version have Schedule C? My Deluxe from 2015 does. I am a sole proprietor.

If you only have income from your business, then TurboTax Online (TTO) Deluxe will work for you. If you have expenses, you will need to use TTO Self-Employed.

If you use TurboTax Desktop (TTD), you could purchase the Deluxe version. Every version of TTD contains all federal forms, and they will be unlocked as you need them.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
MiriamF
Intuit Alumni

If you only have income from your business, then TurboTax Online (TTO) Deluxe will work for you. If you have expenses, you will need to use TTO Self-Employed.

If you use TurboTax Desktop (TTD), you could purchase the Deluxe version. Every version of TTD contains all federal forms, and they will be unlocked as you need them.

Not really.  If I have business income as a sole proprietor it follows that I will have expenses.  My 2015 Deluxe Sch C provided for expenses when calculating profit or loss for 1040.
MiriamF
Intuit Alumni

Not all sole proprietors have expenses, so the 2015 TTO Deluxe program was designed to allow for income with limited expenses. (This has been eliminated for 2016.)

So Does 2016 Version Deluxe do schedule C?

So Does 2106 Version Deluxe have Schedule C and prepares it?  Seems I ask the question each year and your Deluxe versions have done the Schedule C.  Advise
MiriamF
Intuit Alumni

The download/CD desktop Deluxe version will prepare your Schedule C; the online version will not.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies