turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

d-wise

sign in

I cannot sign in. I even changed my password but still can't get in. I've never had this problem before. Please help! You can contact me at [email address removed]

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

24 Replies
Gdarling

sign in

I am having the same problem.  I changed my password as well, but it keeps taking me back to the log in page. Please help!  You can email me at [email address removed].

sign in

I am having the exact same problem. It just loops me back to the sign in page but when I try to start a new profile it says - we recognize you - just sign in. I've tried eight times at least and changed my password twice. Please assist!!

alaev1998

sign in

Yes I also have not been able to sign in for the past two days. Is there something wrong with the website? Please fix soon!

djforjc

sign in

Is there something wrong with your site?  It won’t let me sign in.  I’m using correct password but it keeps bumping back to sign in page. I just want to print my 2018 tax return.  What’s up?

Jeff

sign in

It will not allow me to sign in.  I am in a loop and it keeps taking me back to the sign in screen.

jimwbl35

sign in

Cannot sign in ( I see others are having same problem).  Also unable to reset password as your site will not accept my current (and correct)  password.  Please  advise me at [email address removed].  I'd like to get  started with my 2019 tax preparation.

sign in

I am also caught in the loop. Changed my password and deleted cookies. Now what?

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

sign in

If you cannot get into your TurboTax account with the correct password and username, try refreshing your browser.  Then, clear your cache in your browser settings and log into Turbotax. If that doesn't work, try using a different browser.

Please click the link, listed below, and follow the steps in the TurboTax FAQ, on how to clear your browser's cache. 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302272  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
packloop1

sign in

Cannot sign in using password.

LeonardS
Expert Alumni

sign in

This link Get help signing in to your account will help to to recover your TurboTax account when your password does not work.

sign in

why can i not sign in on my wifes account?  I have her username\email but all your system does is send me codes then tell me they are invalid.  This is a reoccuring problem with her account, if you cannot fix it them maybe its time to do my taxes elsewhere.

BarbaraW22
Expert Alumni

sign in

Please try the steps on the TurboTax Account Recovery page.

If you still cannot access your account, you can complete this Account Recovery Form. Your request will be processed during regular business hours (8 a.m. - 5 p.m. PST, Monday-Friday). It may take up to 1 business day to be completed. 

@Eldridge00

alfjen10981
Returning Member

sign in

I can't sign in. I am in a loop and it keeps taking me back to the sign in screen. I tried clearing the cache and cookies but it still loops me to the sign in screen

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

sign in

@alfjen10981 Please see the TurboTax FAQ below for assistance with this loop signing in:

Why am I signed out immediately after signing in to TurboTax Online?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies