Should I file a tax return? I worked a few days in...

Should I file a tax return? I worked a few days in 2020 and had re-signed from my previous job and have not worked for the whole year and not doing unemployment

I have not had a job since last year 2020 and cannot understand the online form, under income I still have my company that I worked for but don't know if I need to change something or just press continue and no I have not gotten my W-2 form from last years working and have not had a job ever since. Yes I did file a 2019 tax return last year. Yes I still receive the stimulus checks.

Another note: I did not quit or get fired, I re-signed from the company.

If you had no income in 2020, you would not file a tax return. If you are a single person, you would be able to have income up to $12,400 before being required to file.

That's my problem, I did have income in 2020 before re-signing from the job.

so am I meant to get a W-2 for that previous year or can I not get taxes at all