Whats a schedule 3 non refundable credit. I dont think i have any but is says i do and i can't go any further without paying

Schedule 3 is one of the new forms and these are some of the nonrefundable credits on the form:

• Foreign tax credit.
  • Credit for child and dependent care expenses. 
  • Education credits 
  • Retirement savings contributions credit (often triggered from your W-2 when you paid into a retirement account at work) 

The new tax laws changed the tax forms and what used to be on form 1040 is now on form 1040 and schedules 1-6. 

You can see how the form looks like at Schedule 3 to see if anything applies to you.

• Foreign tax credit.
  • Education credits 

Oh yes, lol TurboTax is ripping you off. And lobbying the Senate to force the IRS to stop development of a competing product that would not pull this garbage. Lol, right?