turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone get this status message from their NY return this year or get it last year and recall what happened? "we received...may require..longer then fed..

My friend state was picked for audit when she called they said the federal had called them and that’s why she’s being audit . She checked federal today and it is being processed ! She wants to know do you think it’ll just be the state she has to get info to or you think it’ll mess with the Fed and if so why didn’t she get the audit message like state

Anyone get this status message from their NY return this year or get it last year and recall what happened? "we received...may require..longer then fed..

Guys I’ve gotten my fed two weeks ago almost. Not this past Sunday, but the Sunday before that I got my federal. My state is still held just like you guys. So your federal doesn’t mean anything.
darack73

My fed changed today DDD 22nd.  State same. May take longer than fed message.

My fed changed to ddd 22nd and my state still says the same may take longer than fed but someone told me to check your accounts anyway sometime the state doesn't change their messages
cora1913

Same as you guys, federal DDD of Feb 22, no date on state still

Just sign up for email alerts. That will tell you when your refund is coming as soon as processing is done.

Mine federal came friday and my state still says the same

@shatrawjolene when was your federal accepted ? And did you get that still being processed message with no bars ?
axeman012

Anyone know the nys deposit dates
sbellamy25
Returning Member

@axeman012 no I doubt nys knows their own deposit dates

@sbellamy25 did you get your federal?

I filed 2/7/14 and got a ddd for 2/22 for federal, my state still says need further review ! Did a lot of people not get dates for federal ? Asking for a friend cause she’s very nervous being that she filed way before me !
sbellamy25
Returning Member

@lewsgavilanes I have ddd but haven't received it yet

@sbellamy25 if you dont mind ....did you get these problems like the status going to "still being processed a refund date will be provided when available "? And if so how loNg did you wait for the federal .. when was your federal accepted ?
sbellamy25
Returning Member

@lewisgavilanes yes I filed and was accepted 1/30.  Gotten the path message from federal changed to processing then ddd yesterday.  For the state it was first we received your return to the message we all have now about 4 days later.  Been that way since.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies