liuxueping611

Regarding my 2021 Tax Return, Schedule E, Why on Schedule E, Line 19, it says "Vacation Home C/O" for the expense? that Property is my Rental, not vacation home.

tagteam

In order to get that result in TurboTax, you had to input some sort of description and figure at some point in the program.

Line 19 is for miscellaneous (Other) expenses.

tagteam

At some point you indicated it was a vacation home rental where you use it part of the year and rent it part of the year.   If it is really a full time rental that you converted to a rental in a prior tax year then you probably messed up on that return and did not catch it so you had unallowed rental expenses in the prior year that got carried forward.  If that is the situation then the 2020 return will need to be amended and the 2021 return done correctly.