avgd

Received W2 from previous employer 4 interest from settlement 4 back wages 2015.Only block Block 16 has entry. Block 1 blank. how would I enter this?

LinaJ2020

To process this information in the program, I would suggest you enter $1 in box 1.  This way, the state information will be recognized and you should be able to pass the e-file requirements ( e-file may not allow with blank in box 1) 

Carl

I'm questioning if you actually have the entire W-2. IS that a 2019 W-2? Don't know if that matters or not, but it could. I'm expecting it to be a 2019 W-2. But expectations can be wrong.

Once I know, I can provide you additional information that may (or may not) apply to your situation. That way, you can make a more informed decision on the course of action you need to take.

, I would suggest you enter $1 in box 1. 

Decent suggestion. But it probably won't work and will result in a computer generated nasty gram from the IRS since the W-2 filed by the tax filer will not be in agreement with the W-2 received from the IRS from the issuer of that W-2. This has a high potential of delaying any refund you may be due also.