turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

WHY IS NOTHING WORKING

THE TURBO TAX WEBSITE IS DOWN, THE APP IS DOWN, YOU CANT CALL TO CHECK YOUR BALANCE , I RECEIVED 

MY FEDERAL AND STATE MONEY ON THE PRE PAID CARD BUT NOW THE INFORMATION ON THE IRS WEBSITE HAS MY SOCIAL AS MY ACCOUNT NUMBER. WHAT IS BEING DONE ABOUT THIS !!!!!!! 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

15 Replies

WHY IS NOTHING WORKING

Mine is doing the same thing. Could that mean it's coming on turbo tax card then? What time is it supposed to hit? 

WHY IS NOTHING WORKING

I have no idea. To be honest . I just know this is ridiculous and turbo is going to get a lot of negative feed back on this. 

WHY IS NOTHING WORKING

Mine is doing the same thing this is absolutely ridiculous there is no reason why everything should be completely down I’ll never use this again ever 

WHY IS NOTHING WORKING

Mines doing the same it's frustrating!!

WHY IS NOTHING WORKING

I'm more concerned with the account number being the last 4 of our social than the websites.

I'm still looking for an answer on this, because if you look there are 12 *s before our social and the turbo card account # is also 12 digits. So I'm really confused

WHY IS NOTHING WORKING

I’m honestly over this company after this. I was expecting my money for the roof over my head, some food for my children and NOPE. They chose to screw more then half their customers over, and give no answers or clarity to any of it and it’s been a week and half now and NOTHING TURBO!!! 

WHY IS NOTHING WORKING

I am experiencing the same situations, Hoping that there systems are being updated. I also called yesterday and talked to a representative who herself said it would be on there anytime ( She laughed and said she keeps checking her card) So they got the money from IRS just need to update and process all Turbo Tax Card info 🙂  The major banks are the first to process these payments so I could almost garuntee. Crossing my fingers 

WHY IS NOTHING WORKING

If you got a cash advance we’re basically screwed into an automatic check. We can’t change the DD info on irs page. Some people have already gotten their stimulus payment on their turbo cards, the ones that got that notification on Sunday. Us who got fees and advances DONT GET IT DD AND ITS STUPID!

WHY IS NOTHING WORKING

@Celesteloves where did you get this information from?

WHY IS NOTHING WORKING

The Facebook group I’m in.

WHY IS NOTHING WORKING

@Celesteloves that's not reliable source at all. 

RickG
Expert Alumni

WHY IS NOTHING WORKING

Thank you all for reaching out with your concerns, the Turbo Card app/site is experiencing high volumes today due to stimulus payments being funded. We know everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money and we appreciate your patience. If you are experiencing any issues please wait a bit and try again.

WHY IS NOTHING WORKING

@RickG But there is absolutely NOTHING working. Not the website or the app & the toll free number just hangs up on you. How do you explain a total shutdown of services? I literally have zero way of checking on anything or talking to anyone. 

WHY IS NOTHING WORKING

@RickG I just tried to check my balance by texting BAL XXXX (XXXX being the last 4 of my card) and I haven't received any reply, that was 30 minutes ago.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies