Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Why is it taking so long to make the K-1 1065 2023 form to be available? My software says "available soon." It's already mid February 2024. What is the delay?

Just got off the phone with support and the rep.  couldn’t get any info and basically settled on to just keep checking back throughout the day and refreshing/logging in-out of to update. 

such as disaster 

Why is it taking so long to make the K-1 1065 2023 form to be available? My software says "available soon." It's already mid February 2024. What is the delay?

@testarke wrote:

Could we get an update on this??  Today is the 21st.

TurboTax updates their software on Thursdays.  Check back tomorrow, 02/22.  It should be available.

Was working with their support guy for State Partner LLC form that download won't work for an hour and half.  Finally he found out PA  65 form not ready until 2/23. It was link to  K-1 1065 and my state download should work 2/23! The problem is TurboTax took payment and looks like software been download and updated but no download. At lease send out messages on sceen to clients.  Also the TurboTax software did not show update box when you start the Sofware.  He said nothing to be updated so no update to click, but I don't remember you started TurboTax software without seeing the update box. 

IMG_1621.jpeg

Asked today for the second time, this was a different tax expert…SHE LEFT. Professionalism at its finest! 

Well, today is 2/21 and they've switched to "Available Soon."  WTH does that mean?  Like everyone else, I have been patiently awaiting this form so I can get the taxes done before the rush.  Very frustrating!

Just checked …still 2024-02-21 for online, mac and pc.

My desktop version has the form in the ‘forms’ mode. Enter there. EasyStep will still stop eFile.

I agree. This is absolutely ridiculous. I can only assume turbo tax has decided to only focus their attention on non- business returns. Form 1065 and schedule k for 2033 has been available for months from IRS and from other tax form providers.

It’s disappointing, but considering the lawsuits that have been filed against Intuit recently regarding their lack of integrity and marketing dishonesty, this doesn’t surprise me.

I’ll be seeking a reimbursement from Turbo Tax for home & business forms 2023 that I purchased and I will move on with a different supplier.

Should I do the same thing? I don’t have a business anymore and I need to remove schedule k1 from my personal taxes. The forms being unavailable is preventing me to do that. This is so inconvenient 

Jaimee11

What. I have several companies. That doesn't mean I am a tax professional. And what is 2 months going to do for a possible audit when the IRS has years to do an audit on any return? TT needs to get their stuff together. Waiting to enter K1 income is insane. Looking for new software next year for sure.

Avicenna

Logged in today and the K-1 form is STILL not available. Seriously considering leaving TurboTax now for for NerdWallet or something else

Saber1

So Feb 21st  is here...and still no update.  I guess I will spend the hours manually typing everything into TaxAct and never use Turbo Tax again.  Thanks for nothing.

It’s 2/21 and still no k1’s.  Wth?

It looks like the online changed from 2/21 to saying available within the last few hours (maybe just minutes ago and they're working on it?).

https://form-status.app.intuit.com/tax-forms-availability/formsavailability?albRedirect=true&product...

It does NOT work, but that page is saying it should now when it was still saying 2/21 around noon.

Screen Shot 2024-02-21 at 4.59.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2024-02-21 at 5.01.10 PM.png

Does anyone know a good law firm willing to create a CLASS ACTION law suit for this and other forms that were advertised to be available by 31 Jan 24 so we could file our taxes. This is a flagrant violation of truth in advertising. TURBOTAX (Intuit) has already settled a "class action suit" for false advertising" last year. This is another breach of consumer confidence. There have been hundreds of responses to this question and all centered around not getting the product they PAYED for.  I would hope there was at least one lawyer that had responded. If not talk to your lawyer friends. The only way to stop this abuse of customers it through the courts. And I'm sure a nice sum for any lawyer willing to take the case.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/article/checks-are-on-the-way-in-141-million-turbotax-...

https://www.agturbotaxsettlement.com/Home/portalid/0

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies