Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

JBAKE1

Why is it taking so long to make the K-1 1065 2023 form to be available? My software says "available soon." It's already mid February 2024. What is the delay?

Its February 19 and still "available soon"???????

Mlr4

Why is it taking so long to make the K-1 1065 2023 form to be available? My software says "available soon." It's already mid February 2024. What is the delay?

It’s idiotic that a K-1 can’t be put into the system. FIX IT

I have seen the same decline as well. They should spend less money on Super Bowl ads and just keep up with the product!!!

This is just the same as not fixing simple issues in QB that would be standard in any accounting/payroll software: a) a posting date AND invoice date for invoices ( two different dates), and b) improper treatment of taxable fringe benefits to an employee; a memo entry to tax the benefit should NOT generate any entry in the GL, but it does!

Can QB and Intuit not hire some quality CPAs and tax people to do QA and oversee product development?

This is absolutely unacceptable. Have to wait every year. I’m fed up and done with TT for good. 

Like everyone else, I'm still waiting. Intuit made it sound like it was a problem with the Fed finalizing things. Now I know the truth after finding this post for answers. Fingers crossed it happens tomorrow. If not, I'll be switching too.

The Desktop version says tomorrow ... 2/21/23

Don't hold your breath. A week ago it said 2/14/24. They change these to shut us up.

I'm impatient so I won't be holding my breath, lol! I'm already looking at Intuit's competitors. Quite a few suggestions in this feed. 

If it isn't available tomorrow I'm out for this year and there is ZERO chance I'll be back to TurboTax next year. This is absolutely insane. They'll lie to you if you call them too. They say it's the IRS's fault, which we know isn't true. Also, they'll tell you it'll be tomorrow, but if you bring up that it said 2/14 last week the lady straight up told me "no it didn't." Okay, so we're all imagining things. lol

keljam517

The same thing is happening with H&R.  I e-filed my 1065 on 2/9/24 but the K-1's would never print.  After many hours trying to get in touch with a real person at H&R, I was given a case number and told someone would respond in 5 business days.  Today makes the 5th business day, and I still haven't heard from anyone.  H&R doesn't even show that the Form 1065 or Schedule K-1 are even supported.  They're just not on the list anymore!

Still says "Available Soon". It is 20 Feb. When I bought the program package it said would be ready to file after January. From the comments here, this is ridiculous. INTUIT has already been sued once for false advertising. Does anyone know a lawyer that would be willing to go after them again for THIS false advertising. Seem like a pretty good open and shut case to me.

But private business's are always better than "The Big Bad Government". Oh wait, which one has finished their work ?

WTF, its now 2/20/24 and they still haven't provided the K-1 updates.  This is unacceptable.  

I think TT did a cost-benefit analysis and decided that the costs of providing an excellent product with excellent service outweighs the financial benefits of doing so.  I've been using them for a decade and it gets worse every year.  TT jumped the shark...turning to hungry competitor trying to get market share.   

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies