turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Why is it taking so long to make the K-1 1065 2023 form to be available? My software says "available soon." It's already mid February 2024. What is the delay?

It originally said the K-1 would be available 2/14/24...It also says the joint occupancy worksheet credits (FORM 5695) will be available soon. I've yet to see either updates! I can't file any one's tax returns! 

WHATS UP TURBO TAX? INTUIT? QUICKBOOKS? - You continually disappoint....

Why is it taking so long to make the K-1 1065 2023 form to be available? My software says "available soon." It's already mid February 2024. What is the delay?

I'm in the same situation. Started my taxes 2 weeks ago, got to my and my husband's 1065 k-1 and its says its not ready. Even had one live assist chat rep say they were also frustrated because they should have this ready by September but he was told it was the IRS's fault but you can go to other sites and file your taxes just fine. So I don't get this at all. Something that costs so much money should be ready for their prime business season. Its very unprofessional. 

Not anymore. Says February 21st now. 

The date has changed. I tried to file on Saturday, February 9, and the availability chart said K-1 would be available 2/14/2024. 

Is this delay something exclusive to Turbotax or is it standard with every service? I think I ran into this exact problem last year.

Just TBT as far as I know. Others are saying they went to Nerd Wallet and did their taxes there instead. 

lagretche

Considering H&R Block online. Apparently you can use your cell phone number attached to your Turbo Tax account and port over all your prior year's data, taking the pain out of transferring services. 

My understanding is that the IRS has to approve all their forms, but it has been good to go with the IRS for some time--just not for Turbo Tax.

So unacceptable.  Someone below from intuit answered.  Still doesn't make it acceptable.

maciek1

Intuit already collected my credit card info and charged me $90 before saying they can't file it...that was 2 weeks ago saying 2/14....now I log in on 2/14 and says 2/21. I have not even filed a K1 this year but have the prior years and it still won't let me file my tax returns.

Thats a lie- it stated 2/14/24 as we all saw and which is why everyone is here today voicing their frustrations.  A large company like this can't fix things on time or let alone when notified?  

REQUEST A REFUND!!!
https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/intuit-refunds/request-refund-turbotax-p...

Turbo Tax... GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!! I have been waiting nearly 2 weeks to file because you say you are updating tax code. Now we are to the date originally stated and I am seeing we have another week to go. SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?

Don't hold your breath. Look at schedule C line 23. It says "Form Form 1098 import". Obvious typo and just plain sloppy. Pointed it out about five years ago and multiple years since. Still waiting.

IRS will be going online itself unless the lobbyists for business succeed in blocking the public's interest in no fee filing.

TT is just reacting to self interest and not investing in a dying product line.

Hi,

I updated TurboTax this morning and the K-1 form 1065 is still not available to be enter. Any idea when this update will be available?

I had the same issue and created a thread yesterday you can search for. Basically, if you don’t need to file a K1 this year, go to the Tools menu and you can delete forms

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies