turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Why I did not get my Stemulus yet. I filed,18 & 19 tax 9 days ago electronically with Direct deposit. On line Info saying IRS had glitch for Turbo Tax filer. Is this true

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

Why I did not get my Stemulus yet. I filed,18 & 19 tax 9 days ago electronically with Direct deposit. On line Info saying IRS had glitch for Turbo Tax filer. Is this true

First of all, you could not have filed a 2018 tax return electronically last week. A 2018 tax return can only be filed using software installed on your own computer, not TurboTax online, and it can only be mailed, not filed electronically. And since the IRS is not processing mailEd tax returns at this time, your 2018 return will make no difference to your stimulus if you only filed recently.  And nine days is probably too soon to expect the IRS to have processed your 2019 tax return.

First we have to clarify, exactly what did you do to file your 2018 and 2019 tax returns last week?

Thanks for the reply. Sorry, the  message character limits me to 200.  Thus, I had to shrink the text.  I meant to say I field 2019  10 days ago and it was accepted on 4/8/20 . My apology here again. I did not file 2018 tax last week. BTW,   I actually filed 2018 tax  on time electronically  visa Turbo Tax back in March 2019.  Hope this helps in clarifying my question. Looking forward to your reply.

Why I did not get my Stimulus yet. I filed my 2018 tax online last year and 2019 tax 10 days ago electronically with Direct deposit. Online Info saying IRS had glitch for Turbo Tax filer. Is this true?

I replied. Why no one has not answered my question.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies