Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jjhoumes

Why have I not got my second stimulous? I qualify and have no issues. Nothing has changed from the first check. Some said it’s because I used turbo tax? I’m unsure what that means.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
nocarrier

Why have I not got my second stimulous? I qualify and have no issues. Nothing has changed from the first check. Some said it’s because I used turbo tax? I’m unsure what that means.

I would like to know if the issue also extends to people who didnt opt to have the turbotax fees withdrawn from their taxes. We paid up front and i am still showing no update available error.  Can someone from turbotax please confirm or deny? 

jjhoumes

652C64AF-DCE1-428D-B6A6-ED1071232AAA.png

I did receive this email and hope in a couple of days along with many of you users will get your money! 

Highly doubt any Turbotax customers will receive their stimulus funds, especially since the IRS has come out and publicly stated that anyone who gets a status #2 Status Unavailable will have to file for the stimulus funds with their taxes.

Its just lip service and if you read carefully Turbotax is blaming the IRS, I personally think Turbotax did this to cover their butts when people don't get any stimulus funds. But through out this whole mess, Turbotax and Intuit has been completely inhumane knowing a lot of people desperately needed those funds. Lack of communication by Turbotax and Intuit employees, the forum moderators, and especially Sasan Goodarzi, the CEO of Intuit, is completely unacceptable. H&R Block to their credit released there was early on, H&R Block identified there was a problem, notified their customers of the problem, try to resolve the problem and actually came out and apologized for the problem. Not Turbotax and Intuit, in fact their employees and the forum moderators blamed the IRS through out and continue to blame the IRS, that is unacceptable. Come out and say we messed up, how hard is it to admit to a mistake? 

But I have lost all confidence in Turbotax and Intuit, I will get my taxes done this year by a local CPA and will boycott any Turbotax and Intuit products. At the very least Sasan Goodarzi should release a public statement apologizing to Turbotax customers for their mistake, but probably won't because he has shown to be a person who is completely incompetent and just a plain AHole...

DanielV01
Expert Alumni

We understand that a number of clients are experiencing challenges regarding the receipt of their stimulus payment and are working to resolve this with the IRS. Please click on the following link for additional information: Why Haven’t I Received My Second Stimulus Check?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
jsguinan

How can we know if ours was one of the affected by the IRS error? Ive tried to get in touch with a live person thru turbo tax and cant get thru to anyone? Any help would be appreciated, Thank you

LinaJ2020
Expert Alumni

IRS has begun placing the payments starting January 8th.  Your bank could take a few business days to process. Your payment will be deposited into the same bank account where you received your 2019 tax refund.  We have been working tirelessly on a solution with the Treasury and the IRS.  It might just take a bit longer.  

To check the status of your stimulus payment, please visit the IRS Get My Payment tool.  

To verify eligibility and other ways to check your payments, click here:

How can I check on my second stimulus payment

@jsguinan

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies