Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Where’s my stimulus turbo tax. I’m assuming it was sent to you. I want this corrected immediately or I will not use your service again. This is bullshit. H&R Block resolved the issue why can

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
DanielV01
Expert Alumni

Where’s my stimulus turbo tax. I’m assuming it was sent to you. I want this corrected immediately or I will not use your service again. This is bullshit. H&R Block resolved the issue why can

We understand that a number of clients are experiencing challenges regarding the receipt of their stimulus payment and are working to resolve this with the IRS. Please click on the following link for additional information: Why Haven’t I Received My Second Stimulus Check?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
veronica9

I am so angry too it’s the 11th already!!! Turbo tax needs to get with it!!!!!

@veronica9 wrote:

I am so angry too it’s the 11th already!!! Turbo tax needs to get with it!!!!!

IRS website concerning stimulus payments - https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-statement-update-on-economic-impact-payments

TurboTax is not a bank, it cannot send or receive a stimulus payment.  Only the IRS controls when and if a stimulus payment is distributed.

Go to this IRS get my payment website - https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

If you do not receive any other stimulus payments by January 15, 2021, then the stimulus payment for which you are eligible to receive will be entered on your 2020 federal tax return as a tax credit on Form 1040 Line 30.

The TurboTax program will ask about stimulus payments in the Federal Review section of the program.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies