turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Where is my stimulus

Where and when will U get my stimulus payment? 

Yes, I filed my 2019 tax return through Turbotax on Jan 29th of this year.

Yes, I used the TurboTax card.

Yes, I still have access to that card and account. 

Where is my stimulus check or will I receive mt stimulus payment through TurboCard by TurboTax 

Update 4/14/2020

Still haven't received my stimulus payment & no response from TurboTax team via email or phone calls( I've emailed and called TurboTax support. Even tweeted them). I've resigned to the idea that I'm going to have to wait on a paper check at this rate. I'll probably never use this service again. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

111 Replies

Where is my stimulus

If you are to receive the federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

The IRS controls when the stimulus payments will be released.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

To help everyone check on the status of their payments, the IRS is building a second new tool expected to be available for use by April 17. Get My Payment will provide people with the status of their payment, including the date their payment is scheduled to be deposited into their bank account or mailed to them.

Where is my stimulus

Just to fill everyone in don't listen to what people are saying on here... I filed through turbo tax i had fees taking out and SBTG issue me my tax return to my bank account. I received my stimulus money today and I bank with Chime Bank. I hope this clears up everyone's question.. If anyone needs any help feel.free to ask.. I was in your all shoes flipping out as well. God Bless everyone.

Tokenzlot
Returning Member

Where is my stimulus

Think it was only the state refund

Where is my stimulus

I had turbo tax take my tax filing fee or turbo tax fee from my refund.  Will my stimulus check go directly into my bank account or does it run through turbo tax?

ReginaM
Expert Alumni

Where is my stimulus

In order to deliver money as quickly as possible to those who need it, the IRS is sending stimulus payments to eligible taxpayers who filed a tax return in either 2019 or 2018 and chose to receive their refund via direct deposit into their checking account. These taxpayers will automatically have their stimulus payment deposited into the account they received their refund.

We have not yet received confirmation from the IRS on whether they will be putting stimulus payments on prepaid debit cards. However, we have noticed that the IRS has started depositing stimulus payments on some prepaid debit cards for taxpayers that chose to receive their refund through that method in tax year 2019 or 2018. If you received your refund on a prepaid debit card in tax year 2019 or 2018, here is what you need to know:

• I have access to my debit card: If you have access to your debit card (most people), there is nothing more you need to do. If the IRS deposits a stimulus payment onto your prepaid debit card, you will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit.
  • I don’t have access to my debit card: If you received a notification that you will be receiving your stimulus payment from the IRS on your prepaid debit card and no longer have access to it, we will have information coming shortly. We encourage you to visit this site, where we are continually updating with the latest information and guidance. We know everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money and we are committed to helping our customers get access to their stimulus payment as fast as possible.

@Morgan2019

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Where is my stimulus

To clarify, I filed with TurboTax and had fees taken out by SBBTG. Several threads are indicating those who received an advance or had fees deducted are going to receive a mailed check. Are you saying that is not the case? 

Rkillian
Returning Member

Where is my stimulus

Hey I sent you a private message can u check it please

Where is my stimulus

Please provide an update if you receive an answer. Thanks. 

Where is my stimulus

I’m wondering the same thing as this is the first year I have done the get an advance before getting my refund.  I have used turbo tax for years but I always used my credit union.  Did you ever receive a reply.  

Where is my stimulus

***Update 4/15/2020***

The app, the website are down and turbo card phone number is has not been in service. I checked the status on the IRS website and it said I had no direct deposit information on file. They played me.

I used to use my credit union as well but I needed an advance this year so I got the Turbo Card. Still haven't received my stimulus payment & no response from TurboTax team via email or phone calls( I've emailed and called TurboTax support. Even tweeted them). I've resigned to the idea that I'm going to have to wait on a paper check at this rate. I'll probably never use this service again.

Where is my stimulus

I haven't heard anything from anyone and I've called, emailed and tweeted. We're on our own as customers, it would seem. 

Rkillian
Returning Member

Where is my stimulus

I sent u a pm can u check it plz

Where is my stimulus

@Shaneandrew304 Will this be the case for me? But my direct deposit was set to deposit to the TurboTax card and not my chime (my mistake 🙄) so just wondering as it’s almost the 15th and no stimulus money 🤔😢

Where is my stimulus

The "Where's My Payment" app is available now through it's.gov. I just used it, seeing as I used TurboTax for my 2018-2019 taxes. It's is saying they don't have "enough information". I tried to input the routing and account number for both, and the IRS is saying that it is wrong.  This is so frustrating. On top of that, I haven't received the additional 600 per week for unemployment yet either. So IDK peeps.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies