Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Where do I enter my email in the tax return? Every time I review the return it say I am missing my email and won't go to the next step.

We need more information for your order
Before you can finish placing your order, you'll need to complete your personal information.
Go back to the My Info section, add your missing information (or fix what's incorrect), and then come back and complete your order.
What information am I missing?
email
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Where do I enter my email in the tax return? Every time I review the return it say I am missing my email and won't go to the next step.

Once you are logged into Turbo Tax Online, you will see a list of tabs on the left hand side of your screen, beginning with 2021 taxes, my info, federal and the list goes down.  You should see "intuit account" on the bottom left hand side of the screen. Click that and you will see a box labeled "sign in and security." From there you will see your email on file. 

Here is a link for further guidance. What is the Turbo Tax phone number?

Thank you so much. I thought it wanted an email within the tax form and not the website. Especially since turbotax has been sending me emails for years.

I appreciate your help.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies