turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Where are CT state and federal tax returns mailed? Need tgecadresses and who do I make the check payable to?

Addresses
I’m self employed
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Where are CT state and federal tax returns mailed? Need tgecadresses and who do I make the check payable to?

If you follow the procedure to print and mail your tax returns all the information required will be on the Filing Instructions pages included with the federal and state tax returns - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/printing/help/how-do-i-print-and-mail-my-return-in-turbotax-online...

In the FILE tab .... if you choose to mail in the return ... when you get to the print center the filing/mailing instructions will be part of the PDF file.  Read and follow them carefully.

When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s.  Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS/state received the return 

1. In the left side panel click on Tax Tools then click on Print Center.
  2. Next select Print, save or preview this year's return.
  3. Then select the option to print your 2018 federal and state returns(shortest version).                                  You can also select the option to Include government worksheets (optional) (medium-length version) and/or You can also select Include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional) (longest version) for your records.
  4. Then select View or print forms.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies