Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

We are unable to provide the status of your payment right now because: We don't have enough information yet (we're working on this), or You're not eligible for a payment.

you got the error then eventually got your stimulus?

Same here

We are unable to provide the status of your payment right now because: We don't have enough information yet (we're working on this), or You're not eligible for a payment.

No I didn’t get it unfortunately.

Thanks for the info!  This explains a lot.  Just to let you all know - HR Block/Turbo Tax - they're getting INTEREST on allllll this money of our that they're holding up.  Isn't that swell?  I called yesterday for an unrelated issue and the rep literally did nothing to help and then hung up on me.  Some of these people work for ECS virtual and Arise, which pay them about $8-10 and they have a few weeks training.  They are 1099 employees - not even directly associated with Intuit/Turbotax.  I'll never use this service again - I'm not comfortable knowing what I know.  

Goettman

My husband and I and my brother in law and his wife are receiving the same message. We didn’t have any issue with the first stimulus and haven’t made any changes. Hoping that it’s just still early. Looks like they will continue processing payments until 1/15. We shall see!

GlennRF
Returning Member

I've got the same problem. I filed my taxes using Turbo Tax for the last 2 years. Who do I contact at TurboTax on this? Does anyone know?

AEB56386-984C-4959-8F96-886AA61DDBCC.png

GlennRF
Returning Member

Yes... Thanks. Here is the original article URL... https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/05/hr-block-turbotax-customers-report-issues-with-second-stimulus-check...

We need to ALL voice our anger over this. I'm trying to find a contact page for Ashley McMahon.

This is the LAST time I use and pay for any service from Turbo Tax!

Agree 100%.  

GlennRF
Returning Member

I need EVERYONE who is getting this message below to go to Clayton Morris Youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoJhK5kMc4LjBKdiYrDtzlA
and SUBSCRIBE to his channel. He is on at 9:00AM Eastern Time Zone. Tell him to broadcast this on is channel at that time. We are on a 1/15/21 deadline to get our money!

Are you getting the message when checking on your Second Stimulus Payment... "We are unable to provide the status of your payment right now because: We don't have enough information yet (we're working on this)" ? It's the fault of Turbo Tax. Here is the discussion link... https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/02/202. Here is the article... https://www.cnbc.com/.../hr-block-turbotax-customers.... Do what ever you can to voice you anger at Intuit Rep. Ashley McMahon. We need our money NOW!

GlennRF
Returning Member

According to H&R block, many customers that used the refund transfer option on their taxes may have had their stimulus check sent to that temporary account, instead of their personal bank account, so you should still get your money, but it will come from H&R block instead.

The same thing for Turbo Tax filers. They (and I) paid the filing fees using a temporary account set up by Turbo Tax. So I got the balance of the refund owed and Turbo Tax got the filing fees off the temporary account, then CLOSED the temporary account. Now the IRS is trying to send the payments out to that CLOSED account and the payments are going to Turbo Tax/HR Block.

READ This article guys... https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/did-you-get-my-600-stimulus-payment/00/1774526. CHAMP Explains it in detail!

This is outrages. Never will use Turbo Tax again. Turbo Tax Sucks and So Does HR Block because they are playing with peoples live in this HORRIBLE PANDEMIC. I hope Turbo Tax goes out of business because of this. What do you guys think? 

Joeburns89
Returning Member

So when are we supposed to get our second stimulus check cause I'm with turbo tax debit card i had no problem getting the first one on April 15th now i have problems getting the second one help me out please

GlennRF
Returning Member

See my post above. It explains the problem, but not the outcome because of the total ineptitude of Turbo Tax and HP Bock.

Joeburns89
Returning Member

So im getting my second stimulus check thru HR Block

From what I understand the IRS is getting the money sent to turbo tax and HR block back then will resend the money to people thru the same process as the first stimulus. Expect a business day for the money to go back then another business day for the money to be resent. It shouldn’t be more than 2-3 business days. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies