Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

W-2 jump goes to blank page

Work for me as well when running as adminstrator.  I'm using desktop Premier version on W10.

rgorski987
Returning Member

That worx!

I've restarted TurboTax 2022 and run it as administrator and still the white screen popup.  Other popups in TurboTax that take me to the website work.  I turned off Norton firewall and protection and no change.  I can't think of anything else to try.

ErnieS0
Expert Alumni

The "Jump to" feature was not working Friday night in TurboTax Online (Jan. 7). It is working on my TurboTax CD/Download. 

Please try again.

@kspies007

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Close Turbotax and then right click on the 'Turbotax' icon on your screen.  Select 'Run As Administrator' and the problem will be corrected.

I read this on a few other posts here and it DOES WORK!

I did EXACTLY as the poster said. 

I closed Turbo Tax. I right clicked on the TT icon on my Mac. There was no Choice to run as Administrator.

So I have the same problem as before.

Please see below:

I am getting a blank page when I click on update 2022 wages.

I have tried this many times.
I cannot go any further.

I am using a Mac 2022  downloaded desktop version Turbo Tax  Home and Business

Could there be a problem with the Turbo Tax Software?

Please help

Have you resolved your issue. I have the same issue running on Mac.  Premier was downloaded. W2 portion goes to blank page.  I tried manually entering on the Forms but I cannot add anymore W2s.  No option also to run as Administrator.

Since the W2 blank page problem persists, I just entered the W2 info manually on the forms.  I was able to add an additional W2 using the Forms as well.  Still waiting for any kind of resolution.  Not sure if other functions are okay down the road.  I'll know soon.

I am having the same issue on MacOS11, TT2022 desktop application. See blank screen when trying to input W2s ..... Screen Shot 2024-04-28 at 10.49.59 AM.pngScreen Shot 2024-04-28 at 10.50.06 AM.png

Quitting, restarting does nothing. Application is up to date whenever I click "check for updates"

@Dodjiedc824 when you say " just entered the W2 info manually on the forms" did you have to hand write the numbers on your printed final copy and update all the numbers manually on the rest of the forms too? Or did you mean something else? 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies