turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Drgeo111

Update new address

I have moved from Texas (no state income tax) to North Carolina (state tax). I have also changed my phone number. I wish to update my account info prior to the automatic date you send tax cd. It’s in 3 days.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

Update new address

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900547-how-do-i-update-or-confirm-the-info-in-my-turbotax-advanta...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Update new address

I moved in May 01, 2019 
[removed address] 

The phone remains the same.

Update new address

@lsanders2288   Please remove your address from your post.  This is a public user forum and it is not safe to post personal info here.  Why did you post it?  Do you have a question?

Carl
Level 15

Update new address

By design, your address was removed from your post before it went public. This is a public user to user forum and nobody here can do anything with your account. Only *YOU* can update your information using the link provided earlier in this thread. Pay attention to details while doing it too. THere's a vast difference between "BILLING" address and "SHIPPING" address. You probably want to update both.

Update new address

Thanks for heads up 😊

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies