Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Returning Member

Unreported tips

So I got my w2 from my employer from the bar I worked at and it shows I only mad 3850 in total tips and everything with no fed tax takin out ? I made way more than that in tips how do I fix this

1 Reply
Level 15

Unreported tips

You would need to go back to your employer & ask for a corrected W2 with the correct amount of tips you received.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**