turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

arcfarc

TurboTax

Program gets worse every year.  Been using TT for 30 years!

Fed is bad, States significantly worse.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

TurboTax

If you want help with something specific, please ask a specific question, since we cannot see your screen or your tax return.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

TurboTax

I also have been using it for as long as it existed, (MacinTax)  before Intuit bought it and I find that it improves each year.

What exactally is the problem?

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

TurboTax

an opinion.  you do have the right to pay a professional to prepare your return. however, there are also incompetent preparers.  The problem really is that Congress (the IRS does not make tax laws) and the states change the rules every year. that requires software firms including those that provide professional software to make significant changes.  2020 was the worse while 2019 was also bad.  when I started preparing tax returns figuring A depended on B. Now figuring A depends on B, C, D, E, F, and maybe more.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies