taxanaut

TurboTax Premier Asks if I'm a Real Estate Professional EVERY TIME I Access Rental and Royalty Income Section

10+ years on ttax.

When I go to enter the rental and royalty info in the income tab, ttax always has the same question and doesn't remember the answer, "Are you a real estate professional?"

Does anyone else observe this?  Any recommended workarounds?  Seems minor but I'm constantly going in and out of that section as I work thru various bits of data entry and it seems an opportunity for improvement/reducing clicks.

Suggestions:
0.  At least remember the answer from the last time I was in the section AND

1.  Change the software so it only asks once and remembers the answer OR

2.  Provide a 'don't ask me again' prompt with the question.

Thanks.

GeorgeDenseff

In order for your suggestion to be seen and sent on to the correct programming department by a monitor, the title of your topic needs to include the word "Feedback".  

iOne

If that's your primary annoyance with TurboTax, you're doing great.  

GeorgeDenseff

taxanaut

Thanks.  I reposted.