Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Turbotax has hit a snag payment rejected?

I have completed me tax returns..  trying to file but turbotax has hit a snag payment rejected.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

If you still experience the issue, please call Customer Service and tell them you have a "block payment issues, possibly due to billing or an invalid license" and the agent should be able to help you. Here is how you reach customer service:  Turbo Tax Customer Service 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

6 Replies

same here.  Saving the file, and just re-staring TurboTax worked for me.

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

If you still experience the issue, please call Customer Service and tell them you have a "block payment issues, possibly due to billing or an invalid license" and the agent should be able to help you. Here is how you reach customer service:  Turbo Tax Customer Service 

ckk65

Never received a notification that Turbo Tax did not process my payment. I had to get in touch with the IRS my self about this. Now I have been fined interest and penalties. I have never had this problem before with Turbo Tax. I don't know if they are just becoming a lame web site to use and should be discarded by all. I will never use them again and I have been a user for more that 13 years.

ckk65

Same problem here. Never contacted by turbo tax that the payment was rejected. Web Site sucks now.

ckk65

Tried calling customer service. No one there or when I did get a person on the phone they were in the middle of something personal and had to clear the desk or run the kids out of the room. WTF.  Was no help at all. Now no one is there except during business hours Monday - Friday so that is no help. 

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

It's possible the information may have been entered incorrectly as well. Once the tax return is submitted and accepted, nothing can be done by TurboTax to make any changes or notify any issues with banking information.  It is sent to the IRS and any applicable state taxing agency with your tax return.

The link provided by CatinaT1 above is the best way to contact us.  You can also see this link for more options available to you.

@ckk65 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies