Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

hooksco

Will Turbo Tax Business allow you to do multiple estate tax fiduciary income tax returns along with the state forms?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Will Turbo Tax Business allow you to do multiple estate tax fiduciary income tax returns along with the state forms?

TurboTax Business will allow you to e-file up to five estate income tax returns (Form 1041) and will allow you to prepare a virtually unlimited number of estate income tax returns to print and mail

State fiduciary income tax returns (for most states) are available, but at an additional cost (regularly $54.99 per state and currently $49.99).

See https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/

View solution in original post

3 Replies

TurboTax Business will allow you to e-file up to five estate income tax returns (Form 1041) and will allow you to prepare a virtually unlimited number of estate income tax returns to print and mail

State fiduciary income tax returns (for most states) are available, but at an additional cost (regularly $54.99 per state and currently $49.99).

See https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/

spring530
Returning Member

I have Turbo tax for business for tax year 2019. 

Can I mail federal form 1041 and E-file Georgia state tax form?  Or do I have to E-file both forms together?

Please don't just tell me it is best to e-file both return.

Tom H

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

If you mail your federal return, you will need to mail your Georgia return as well.

The only way to electronically file your state return is to electronically file your federal return first.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies