Turbo tax stopped loading on my MacBook, right after I e-filed. So, I can't tell if the e-file was successful.

If you used TurboTax CD/Download you can check your e-file status by opening the File menu and selecting Check E-filing status or by opening your return, selecting the File tab, and selecting the Check E-file Status header.

Reference:  How do I check my e-file status?

Turbotax won't open. It quit working while I was trying to send the $25.00 fee for state filing. 

So, I can't click on the File tab.

@ropewalker1 If you are using the Online version, try clearing your cache and cookies, may resolve this issue.  After performing these steps, log out of TurboTax account, reboot and then back in.  If the issue still persists please try a different browser.

If that did not fix the problem, please contact customer service, start by clicking on Contact Us Answering the questions will help to ensure that your call is properly routed.