Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Turbo Tax SERIOUSLY needs to give us a DIRECT YES OR NO answer about this stimulus payment. Either us Turbo Tax Card holders will receive the stimulus payment DD or not.

Well that's not the case because I am going on day 10 since I filled in dd info on portal and still no status change or date, and no mail

Turbo Tax SERIOUSLY needs to give us a DIRECT YES OR NO answer about this stimulus payment. Either us Turbo Tax Card holders will receive the stimulus payment DD or not.

Ashleypissed20 Did you have to put in your dd info? I'm having mine sent to the account linked with my turbo card since that is where my payroll gets deposited, I'm worried about it. No date for a deposit for me yet

AceRag
Returning Member

10 days ago I had to enter my deposit information and then the next day it  told me it was going to be deposited into that account and then the day after that and from there forward it said it was going to be Mailed to me on the 24th and I got it today

No they already had my info which is the last 4 of my turbo tax acct and I still haven’t t gotten anything and they made it to where you can’t even call in to speak to some one

Mine said it would be deposited into my account ending in ****, that was about 8-9 days ago, it still shows that, it never changes.

So why is it that the irs deposited my stimulus to my account on April 15 but there is no money in my account?  Also why is it that I received a letter from the irs and trump stating I was eligible and it was deposited to my account?

@Rifidy did you double check your account information to make sure it got sent to the correct Bank and did you file your taxes with TurboTax H&R Block Jackson Hewitt or any of those and get a prepaid card for a refund Advance or pay your taxes out of your refund just trying to figure out what the deal is because if it is the correct banking information they said they deposited to then you need to talk to your bank

I am currently going through the same thing. It's sad because I really need this assistance. Smh.

Mines kept saying it was gonna he deposited to my turbo card but I got a check 

Lies i only work 40 hour a week haven't gotten it yet

I got mine on my turbo card last Wednesday,I still had an couple of dollars left on my card so they can’t close your account if you still had money on it.I just recommend that everybody pay for there tax filing out there pocket and have it going to there bank account cause it’s been to many problems with people that have this card.

I forgot the first stimulus check because it WAS A YEAR AGO. I should have checked my bank account and am totally regretting it now, I just didn’t remember the first $600. Honest mistake.

You can learn more at the IRS Economic Impact Payment Information Center.

There is nothing you need to do to get a stimulus payment. The IRS has begun issuing stimulus payments using the most recent information they have on file, from your 2019 or 2020 tax return, either by direct deposit or by check.

Taxpayers with direct deposit information on file will receive the payment that way. Those without current direct deposit information on file will receive the payment as a check. We have confirmed with the IRS that they have the accurate banking information for all TurboTax filers, which the IRS is able to use to deposit stimulus payments.

The first batch of stimulus payments arrived as early as the weekend of March 12, with more arriving over the next weeks. Further batches of payments will arrive during the following weeks by direct deposit, as well as checks or debit cards through the mail in some cases.

@Kamalaotoole10

MUD3

I AM FILING MY 2019 TAX NOW 04-25 21 AND I DIDNOT GET A STIMULUS CHECK IN 2019, THE 2019 TURBO TAX DID NOT PUT THE 6OO DOLLARS AMOUNT IN THE TAX.

@MUD3  You can only claim the first 2 Stimulus payments on your 2020 return.  Forget about 2019 or 2018.  Have you filed 2020 yet?  You have to file 2020 to get any missing payments.

FYI - You can't use the online version to file 2019.  Are you using the Desktop program? 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies