bigcat5566

Turbo Card and Coronavirus Stimulus

I read the emerald cup wont if you've had to have fees or refund advance because they hey sent to the people who gave the advance or took the fees then they deposit it. But by the 17th they want to have a portal to change add direct deposit and track your payment because they dont want to have to cut millions of checks. 

bigcat5566

Turbo Card and Coronavirus Stimulus

With the advance whoever you got it from gets the taxes first takes out there advance money  you owe then sends it to you so its confusing the irs when they sent it to the comoany like turbo tax that had to take out first. Dd on the 1040 is only there for turbo tax when they receive it and take there fees then send it that's my understanding. 

bigcat5566

Turbo Card and Coronavirus Stimulus

They havent provided the info theres people on here asking if the emerald card that's he block card if it will get the deposit because they cant get a straight answer either. No ones fault this is all happening they didnt expect this virus amd the issues and payments that arent tax related to be coming out all of a sudden. Theres going to be quirks and issues bottom line. 

Kbgss42009

Turbo Card and Coronavirus Stimulus

Kbgss42009

Turbo Card and Coronavirus Stimulus

@Cwomack 

Did u get the stimulus check on ur turbo card on the 9th?

Unleashed1117

Turbo Card and Coronavirus Stimulus

Hi money binoculars, 

Yes 👍  TT Turbocard. Already received federal return beginning of February, but knew when stimulus Payment was passed, that it wouldn't come to turbo card, because the initial deposit from I.R.S went to TT account @ SBTPG .. I t sinks,  I wish we all would get it that way,, to us that's what makes the most sense,  and is the easiest. But unfortunately for us, that won't be the case. 

Hope all is well, 

Respectfully, 

Unleashed1117

Angela08

Turbo Card and Coronavirus Stimulus

Hey everyone on the website it says stimulus checks will not! Be put on turbo card we will have to wait to the its opens link an update bank info for that reason I will never use turbo tax again ever! 

Turbo Card and Coronavirus Stimulus

@Angela08 wrote:

What website?

If you received the federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment as a direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.  Period, end of story.

Alyshabullard19

Turbo Card and Coronavirus Stimulus

ITS OFFICIAL. I JUST RECEIVED A CALL.

SO the last few days I've been calling TurboTax looking at all these reviews my situation is I did my taxes this year I opted to get the turbo card and have my fees taken out of my refund I've been calling and talking to representatives and they had we're not sure how and if we were going to get stimulus checks on our card due to third-party Banks. This was as of this morning at 10 I just received a call now from the representative I spoke to last night out of nowhere and she told me that she wanted to give me a courtesy call and inform me that all stimulus checks will be going to turbo cards no matter if your keys were taken out or not I thanked her so much for calling me because she did not have to do that she said when she heard the news she thought of me and wanted to let me know so I hope this answers everybody's questions

Sahaylah1

Turbo Card and Coronavirus Stimulus

How do yall not know and the deposits have started? Makes zero sense.  

Sahaylah1

Turbo Card and Coronavirus Stimulus

They know there is something up and instead of just saying it they keep up this game . The deposits have started. How do they not know?

Cannondale372

Turbo Card and Coronavirus Stimulus

This is all hog wash. They are not giving a straight answer because they are unsure of certain scenarios. But common sense says this. 

*the turbo car details say you can direct depost federal benefits, paychecks, and load money from a retailer. 

*my 1040 tax return that was sent to and accepted by the IRS has the same routing and account number as is liste. On my debit card account. 

Thats it end of story. There is NO reason it wont be sent to your card if this info matches. To say otherwise means that turbo tax or their affiliate who cobtrols the card is not meeting their promises listed under their own **bleep** card faqs. There is a valid account and routing number on a form the IRS accepted and ALREADY SENT MONEY TO FOR TAXES. If this plays out any other way i will be contacting a lawyer.

jessicagary2015

Turbo Card and Coronavirus Stimulus

Can u give me that number please

shan3906

Turbo Card and Coronavirus Stimulus

I called today too. And. A rep  told me the same thing that the stimulus checks were going on the tt card as well.

LomaDaze

Turbo Card and Coronavirus Stimulus

553EF223-28CD-4E32-A1EC-96CB36307B4A.jpeg

Supposedly this is from today. It’s last update. But honestly it’s hard to tell 

E40B6405-495E-495D-82EA-EA3FC0CB10C2.jpeg

S