Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

This year turbo tax didn’t ask about my healthcare insurance any idea why?

Not sure why the phone number was removed-can you try posting it again? I filed 2/6 and got a letter 2/24 and faxed the forms to them 2/25....no luck getting through to anyone and no refund yet.  Definitely no money back from TurboTax and never using them again after this!

@CDEMPC wrote:

Not sure why the phone number was removed-can you try posting it again? I filed 2/6 and got a letter 2/24 and faxed the forms to them 2/25....no luck getting through to anyone and no refund yet.  Definitely no money back from TurboTax and never using them again after this!

Call the IRS: 1-800-829-1040 hours 7 AM - 7 PM local time Monday-Friday
When calling the IRS do NOT choose the first option re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.
So after first choosing your language, then do NOT choose Option 1 (refund info). Choose option 2 for "personal income tax" instead.
Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".
Then press 3 "for all other questions."
Then press 2 "for all other questions."
- When it asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, don't enter anything.
- After it asks twice, you will get another menu.

Press 2 for personal or individual tax questions.
Then press 4 for all other inquiries
It should then transfer you to an agent.

I did this--It worked--did not solve my problem....They told me that all they could tell me was that they had my  taxes and there wasn't anything else that they needed....Oh, and it would be another 6-8 weeks, if I did not hear back by then, I could try to call again.

My timeline--

E-filed in April 2020

Received my letter from IRS July 27 (oddly, it was dated July 29...)

Faxed the appropriate forms on July 27 2020

Got into contact with the IRS Oct 1 2020

Today is 11/19/2020....Refund? Nope. Nothing....Still waiting...

What I do know...I will never use Turbotax again and Covid has broken my family...We really needed/need our refund.

Here is the number again. 877-777-4778. Good luck.

Did anyone have sucess with getting a refund from Turbo Tax on the tax processing fees?

No. I can't get Turbo Tax to respond to me. 

The first time I asked back in April they said they wouldn't. I called again in August and was demanding about it. They had to get approval for it on the phone, but they did refund me the tax processing fee.

Has anyone still not received a tax return?? It is almost January and I have still not received mine. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

in 2019 TT moved the question to the medical expense section of itemized deductions. so if you skipped that part you missed entering the info.  what TT will do about this in 2020 is up in the air because many updates have not been released. 

Finally got mine last month. 

CLP2

I completely agree! I have been going through this crap for 6 months from the time they sent the 1st. letter requesting docs. Sent everything in certified mail and faxed 2 different times. Apparently, the IRS is backed up...big surprise. Then in October I got an amount due for over $2,000....? I have always filed 1095's and never had to pay for any type of tax credit. This is a huge mess, and believe me trying to straighten it out in these times is EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING! get ready to wait and start a payment plan.

see if this link gives you the info you need to enter the 1095-A

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/credits-and-deductions/help/where-do-i-enter-my-1095-a/00/26456  info.

That's unreal that it's taking this long. 

Jeez

Same here, only I realized it before I filed. I was able to enter th 1095-A info BUT now it won't let me free file. They want me to upgrade to Delux for $100 because I received the premium tax credit! Never happened to me in any of the previous years that I entered the information! I feel like I've just been scammed. 

HelenC12
Expert Alumni

Per the information above, it appears you and your mother are partners and prepare Form 1065 U.S. Return of Partnership Income. 

You'll start by preparing Form 1065, U.S. Return of Partnership Income, using TurboTax Business. Generally, a domestic partnership must file Form 1065 by the 15th day of the 3rd month following the date its tax year ended as shown at the top of Form 1065. 

TurboTax Business is a Windows-only software program available as a CD or download.

When you complete your Form 1065, TurboTax will generate Schedule K-1's. Click How do I issue a K-1? The K-1 information gets entered on your personal income tax return, Form 1040. 

The personal TurboTax products that support K-1's are:

Tip: If you're in business for yourself and haven't incorporated or created an LLC, use TurboTax Self-Employed instead.

Related information:

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies