turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How would I find AnswerXchange questions I would want to answer? I get "Your Impact Report", and if I follow their link,....

How would I find AnswerXchange questions I would want to answer?  I get "Your Impact Report" email, and if I follow their link I get a list of 4 questions. With Yes or No as to whether I can answer their questions. None of them has been something I would be knowledgeable and interested in.

I used to look for unanswered questions that were either content I might know something about, or were about using the Desktop software. Now, I have no clue if they are talking about online, or what. I might comment on one to ask what TurboTax they are using. I see no way to do that. It is yes, or no.

So other than the implied "am I missing something" my question would be "who likes this new  AnswerXchange system better than what was there last year?

Oh, I see it is asking my platform etc as I prepare to submit this question.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
MollsBBU

How would I find AnswerXchange questions I would want to answer? I get "Your Impact Report", and if I follow their link,....

This is the link I use: https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions?filter=no_replies&sort=last_activity 🙂

You may also choose to browse tags here: https://ttlc.intuit.com/tags

And yes, on each question, there is a platform beside the poster's username. Happy answering!

Pearcedc
Returning Member

I'm Lost.  I received two text messages with TurboTax AnswerXchange Code but have no idea how to find the response??????

Pearcedc
Returning Member

How do I find my post?

Pearcedc
Returning Member

How do I get to TurboTax AnswerXchange Cose 529393 & 125688????

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies