Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

CamaDav671
Returning Member

This is actually funny now.

So the IRS received my return, TurboTax AND Credit Karma are both saying they didn’t file with me. 😂 the return the IRS approved is the one I filed with TurboTax after going over my Transcripts and the Account for Tax Advance in CK is open. 
AND now I’m missing about 400 that’s unaccounted for because I can’t see what’s been withdrawn as there’s no order summary. But I called the Treasury, and so far there’s no offsets and I do not owe. So if I didn’t file with either of them how did I get my reduced refund because I ONLY went through two of them. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
MoniqueLO_
Intuit Alumni

Please feel free to contact Customer Support so you can speak with someone who can assist you.

@CamaDav671 

CamaDav671
Returning Member

finally got ahold of someone who brought in a manager. sadly this incident is not resolved. even the manager is confused. ticket  is still open.

CamaDav671
Returning Member

Nope, problem still persists. Unable to see order summary; no receipts or est billing. I’ve done it on my laptop, my phone, and even reset my phone a few times. I still can’t view anything or download anything. No documents, all I got was the reject email. The tax agent who called yesterday said don’t do anything, so I’m waiting before I contact the IRS on the next appropriate step. I’ve already done a full trace of the funds and how much went where and I’ve reviewed my documents. I’m in live Assist. I tried to log in again and see if anything changed. And all I can see is the estimated billing

F1FAA715-089C-4A64-A27B-5CAE86DFA2DF.jpeg

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies