The get my payment app for the stimulus package says that you are eligible for payment once we have a payment date we will update this page the payment will be deposited into such a count listed below

What is your question.

This is correct. Do you have a question we can help with?

@jamesspringer119

I wanted to know when I am going to get my stimulus and why is been over a month that it has said you are eligible and once we have a payment date we will update this page and deposit the payment into your account listed below it's been like that since the beginning of April and I still haven't received my question is why haven't I received it yet

No one  except the IRS could answer that question for you, and they are not taking calls right now.  TurboTax has nothing to do with your stimulus payment.  I will say that it took a little over  a month for my date to be mailed to appear after the "Get My Payment" information told me I was eligible.