Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Tax return/refund rejected

I been rejected for my refund. The problem was that I entered my birth date wrong. I fixed the problem and now it is saying I can not file by e-file. And I can not file through mail because I do not have access to a printer. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

What reason for no e-file does it give? 

Do you have no taxable income or a W-2 with nothing in  box 1?

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**
Kd3030

I need to fix my run number

@Kd3030 wrote:

I need to fix my run number

What is that?   What is the exact message?

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**
frankbrown886688
Returning Member

My wife aloud some one in CA to claim my kids when they was not with them for 6 months out of the year

@frankbrown886688 Who is the custodial parent?  Is your wife (or is she an EX-wife?)  the custodial parent?  Or do the children live with you?  As far as the IRS is concerned, the custodial parent is the one the children spent the most nights with during the year--at least 183 nights.

If the kids were claimed by someone who should not have claimed them (and an unrelated person cannot claim them unless they lived there the WHOLE year) then file your own return that claims the children and mail your tax return.  The IRS will sort it out.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies