Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

System Issues

So I’m guessing green dot and turbo are having issues with the stimulus check because it’s showing my last four of my social on IRS too and it says it’s supposed to be deposited today but I can’t check anything 

Norris724
Returning Member

System Issues

I'm having same problem. There entire system is down.

System Issues

Same here. 

System Issues

Exactly like what does that mean and customer service has no answer just links to the irs sent to your email with same dumb info

TEENSY63

System Issues

I have been trying to access my account since yesterday.  I can't get into my account online and when calling it doesn't even ring.

System Issues

Same.  And I cannot get any help with it from the turbo tax site either.  I’m so mad right now. 

System Issues

Did anyone check there email, turbo emailed saying the irs is depositing stimulus on the the card

System Issues

And it’s saying in the email It’s going be deposited on April 15th

System Issues

1643CA82-9D65-48B4-AF65-703991EBF154.png

Flornich

System Issues

I'm having the same issues and have fraudulent transactions 

tk121

System Issues

Same! When I check IRS it shows they deposited my check in a bank acct# ending with my last 4 SSN. It is very frustrating!! 

GabiU
Level 15

System Issues

Keeping you all informed: copy and paste this link from the IRS https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment?ftag=MSFd61514f  If you use this portal, make sure your have your 19 or 18 AGI from your tax return and the amount you received from your return or what you owed to confirm your identity. 

The Turbo number is currently experiencing some hiccups but we are investigating it and getting it up and running as soon as possible. 
Hang tight, friends! We'll get through this together. Keep checking for updates. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

System Issues

Ok but that doesn't explain why some are not getting the correct information from the IRS site. 

System Issues

Looks like you can also text  bal to 83854 this might help some .

Ajpat20

System Issues

It's showing the last of my four social security numbers as well. No luck on calling or checking account. I was allowed to view my account one time today but no money added like the irs said on it's site

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies