Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

System Issues

@dforty  I checked my 1040 as well and it shows the correct account number.

This makes absolutely no sense.

System Issues

Yes! Mine does! I hope this doesn’t mean they’re sending a paper check😭. I hope they sent it to the card. 

System Issues

Mine showed the last 4 of my social as well! I have no idea what is going on!?

System Issues

I’m the same way

Kyzmom07

System Issues

Same here it’s so aggravating 

System Issues

Yeah I'm also having this issue. What's worse, when I try to call the number on the back of my card, it doesn't ring and then Verizon tells me the number was changed or is no longer in service. 

Checking my stim status on the IRS website tells me they don't have my banking information. This is garbage

System Issues

So I have an update.

I went to an atm to check my account. First attempt didn't accept my pin. Second attempt accepted the pin but the receipt I printed out says the balance is unavailable. What in the world is going on TurboTax

Prego2012

System Issues

It's Turbo's intuit website & Green Dot bank they both are  not able to be reached  it must be because there are so many people trying to call and get on the app. You can see if they sent your stimuls  on the IRS where's my payment 

Prego2012

System Issues

It's get my payment not where's my payment

System Issues

Having the same issue. The IRS site says I have mine scheduled to be deposited on the 15th and thankfully I kept the paperwork that came with the card and it matches the IRS deposit info. Tried using my card and my payments are being declined as well, when I have money on that card.

Frustrating. 

Babygur27

System Issues

Same here thought it was my phone ... trying to see if they deposited my stimulus payment on it

System Issues

SAMEEEE! 🙄🙄🙄

System Issues

Same here, I don’t know what’s going on ! 

System Issues

Same here man everyone is experiencing these issues

System Issues

The IRS get my payment site tellse it doesn't have my direct deposit information. It should go onto the turbo card but like I said the website says it doesn't have the deposit information.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies