turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Erikeckelman
Returning Member

Stimilus was deposited in 2019 turbo account that i dont have a card for or a log in

My stimulus check was deposited into a greendot account from my taxes in 2018. I know it's one of these cards but considering irs took my taxes in 2019 for student loans I didnt set up a online account for the card since i knew i wasnt getting any money on it. Now the irs has deposited my stimulus in this account. I have the account and routing number that it was put in. I wouldn't mind leaving it in this account if I could get a replace card to use the money. I cant talk to anyone through the phone and I DO NOT have a past turbo card account to ask for another card.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
ReginaM
Expert Alumni

Stimilus was deposited in 2019 turbo account that i dont have a card for or a log in

Please try this link:   TurboTax Debit Card Help.  Due to unprecedented traffic you may experience some delays on the site or  phone line.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Erikeckelman
Returning Member

It keeps saying that it doesnt recognize my social security number and birthday but I know the money is in there considering I have a account and routing number and it's the same. I NEED speak to a LIVE person and I cant get any where with the automated service. This is ridiculous. 

I am having the same issue. Says it was deposited into this account that turbo tax gave me and when I try to login I keep getting the same crap about error or account not found. 

Please contact Turbo Prepaid Visa Card for questions about your card or account. You can contact them by calling toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

Ignore the prompt asking for your card number.  Choose #1 for lost, stolen, or cards never received, then choose #2, enter SS# if prompted and continue following the instructions.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies