Refund

Hello, I mailed out my taxes 02/12/2018 but have not gotten a letter or my refund and it has been over two months. Should i be worried?. I have tried calling the customer service but all it give me is a automated system and hangs up. What should i do?

Refund

Hi there!

Has your return been accepted? If so, you can check the status of your refund here: https://www.irs.gov/refunds.  

The IRS issues most refunds in less than 21 days, although some require additional time. You should only call if it has been:

• 21 days or more since you e-filed
  • 6 weeks or more since you mailed your return, or when
  • "Where's My Refund" tells you to contact the IRS

Refund

You can contact the IRS directly to inquire about the processing of your return. 800-829-1040.

Refund

It’s hasnt been accepted yet at least not to my knowledge when I check on the app or the website it says it can’t provide any information

Refund

I’ve tried that line multiple line and can not to speak to anyone just an automated system

Refund

Call the IRS directly to check on the status of a mailed return. 800-829-1040.