turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tj2019

READ THIS: Stimulus and TurboTax Card!!!

If you filed with Turbo Tax and had your refund deposited onto the Turbo Card then you should go to Irs.gov website and under MY PAYMENT option enter your information how it is listed on your Turbo Tax refund. AGI has to be correct, The routing and account number for the Turbo Card  and also when it ask for your refund amount it’s the amount you received for your federal income tax not the two combined from the State + Federal. After you input this information correctly it will process your stimulus payment to be deposited onto your Turbo Card. Although it doesn’t state a date for deposit but it does say your Stimulus payment will be released to the financial institutions account you have listed on your return. I hope this helped someone because I couldn’t get any answers 

I used to live in North Carolina but never got to change address or bank account how can I get my money back?I'm in new york they sent my money to another account

Supposedly and finally for those of you who used Turbocard and entered your bank info on the irs  get my payment tool per article link below we should be receiving our deposit by 04/29th or sooner!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/next-wave-of-irs-stimulus-payments-set-to-hit-...

For people who entered their bank info on the get my payment tool before 04/22 we supposedly are to be included in the next wave of deposits by 04/29th.  I posted this yesterday but for some strange reason my posts with website links Are disappearing assuming by TurboTax people thinking it’s spam that or they prefer people be left In the dark, but here’s the info from the article. 

Washington-In the second big wave of stimulus payments, the IRS will send money over the next few days to people who recently provided their direct-deposit information. These payments will likely go to two groups: One set is tax filers who successfully used the Internal Revenue Service website’s “Get My Payment” tool to add bank information by midday on April 22, according to the IRS. The other set is people who don’t file tax returns but who receive Social Security or Social Security disability benefits, according to the Treasury Department. The payments could follow the pattern that occurred when the government sent the first round of direct deposits two weeks ago. Then, the Treasury notified banks of the coming payments on a Friday. Some people saw the money in their accounts within hours. Nearly all the payments had arrived by the following Wednesday. This time around, that would mean payments arriving by April 29. 

Also my status on the get my payment tool still shows it will be deposited into my account check back for payment schedule am hoping the refund was already sent but the irs overlooked updating our status typically it does take 2 days for the refund to be sent from the irs to the federal reserve and 2 days to be sent to our bank hopefully by Tuesday or Wednesday we will see our refund I hope!! Good luck 

Update: as of today the IRS updated my payment status to saying it will be deposited by April 30th. That should be good news for most of you 

After having Turbocard and having to enter my checking account info on 04/15 Finally my payment status changed! 

We scheduled your payment to be deposited on April 30, 2020 to the bank account below.

Bank Account Number: ************xxxx

If you don't see your payment credited to your account, check with your bank to verify they received it. We will mail you a letter with additional information on this payment.

If you need additional help or do not receive your payment, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.

Brotha man, I appreciate you and this great service you've done for the rest of us today. Sleep well knowing that not only you are never using turbosucks again, but nor will I get again and anyone who asks about my experience with them will get an earful. Never again will a good word be shed about this company by me ever again! Thanks brother! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies