turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

exstarlee

I clicked the link through Mint to get $20 off TurboTax. However, it is only showing a $10 discount. It did not show me a selection of different products when I started.

It says I'm using Deluxe, but I did not see an option to choose a lesser product, only the option to add MAX. Why am I only seeing a $10 discount instead of $20?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
ClarkeB

I clicked the link through Mint to get $20 off TurboTax. However, it is only showing a $10 discount. It did not show me a selection of different products when I started.

Please reference the link, http://turbotax.intuit.com/affiliate/mint.

It states that it can "save you up to $20". 

When you use the Deluxe version of TurboTax, it changes your prices from $54.99 to $44.99, saving you $10.

Only the Self-Employed version of TurboTax allows you to get a $20 discount.

I am not seeing any discount other than the "early filing discount" no matter how I log into the site or click the link. I have tried accessing the discount through my email, the mint site, mint app, turbo tax page, and tried typing the word mint into the box for a credit. No Mint discount is being applied. 

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

The discount is a percentage based up the version you choose, it is of course lower for the Deluxe and higher for the Self-Employed version. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
jmtjji

I'm using Premier but it's still saying $70, while your link states it should be $55.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

JT

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

Please reference the link below for the current cost of Premier.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/compare/online/

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies