turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

chenx019

How do I receive a $20 discount on using Turbo Tax Federal tax filing as a customer of US Bank ?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

How do I receive a $20 discount on using Turbo Tax Federal tax filing as a customer of US Bank ?

Normally when there is a partner discount, there should be a special webpage accessed from the bank's website that takes you to a special  TurboTax page.  Then you use that page to start your return and go there each time to work on it and file.   That's how it knows to apply the discount.

Usually a partner discount is "Up to" $20.  That means it varies depending on which product edition you choose.  The actual discount may be $10 or $15, for example, in lower editions.

Have you already paid?  If not, you may be able to salvage the situation by following the steps in the last section of the FAQ below; i.e., signing out of all Intuit accounts, then deleting the Internet browser cache and cookies and going to the discount website linked from your bank, and signing into TurboTax there.

FAQ:   How do I get my TurboTax affiliate partner discount?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4652791

I did it just like it said but I dont see my discount. please respond.

@ oceanlover1960 wrote:

I did it just like it said but I dont see my discount. please respond.

Log out of all Intuit accounts, including this forum.

Empty your browser Internet cache and delete any Intuit-related cookies.

Go to your financial partner's website and use the link to the TurboTax discount, which should take you to a special TurboTax portal page, and you should see the financial institution's logo there.

DO NOT SIGN IN there when you arrive.  

Instead, verify the product discounts are showing and choose a product and start.

Only sign in when it prompts you to.

See image below:

partnerdiscount.png

@ oceanlover1960 

Also, each time you work on the return, go to that special partner discount portal page to sign in.  Also when you file the return.    To verify your fees at any time go to the left menu column, click on TAX TOOLS, then TOOLS, then a blue button MY FEES.

For an update response to this question, log into your Intuit account from this website: https://turbotax.intuit.com/microsite/home.htm?priorityCode=[phone number removed]&cid=all_usbank-sp...

That should allow you to use the promotion.

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

The promotion for the early filers fee has ended for the year. 

Please let us know if we can further assist you. @alfgg

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies