turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

No puedo completar mi registro porque me sale el siguiente error al completar con mi nombre y apellido "Whoops! We hit a snag loading your data. Please try again."

Estoy tratando de completar mi registro desde hace un tiempo y no sé si es porque no es el momento adecuado o algo, pero me tira el error "Whoops! We hit a snag loading your data. Please try again." ya he tratrado desde hace un tiempo y aún no puedo terminar de completar el registro
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

No puedo completar mi registro porque me sale el siguiente error al completar con mi nombre y apellido "Whoops! We hit a snag loading your data. Please try again."

1-800-446-8848

i cant call, i'm currently in Chile, is there another option? i still have the same problem "Whoops! We hit a snag loading your data. Please try again." 

Not really. You most likely will have to contact Support.

@nelson110889 wrote:

i cant call, i'm currently in Chile, is there another option? i still have the same problem "Whoops! We hit a snag loading your data. Please try again." 

You can contact a TurboTax Support agent for free directly via messaging at Twitter or Facebook.

https://twitter.com/TeamTurboTax
or
https://www.facebook.com/turbotax

Ok, I just had this same error.  Seems to be a theme with expats using foreign addresses...  I fixed it by changing the address in "personal info" from a foreign residence back to a US residence.  I think if you get to the end and pay with a card that has a US address, that has to match the address you put in Tax home -> "personal info".  That was my case and changing the address from a foreign one back to the US address as the credit card, it fixed it and allowed me to checkout.   Hopefully that helps someone 

ErnieS0
Expert Alumni

You can e-file with a foreign address, but there are restrictions.

• IRS regulations require a US bank account to receive your tax refund, and you'll need a US bank account (or credit/debit card with a US billing address) if paying additional federal taxes owed.

• Free products like TurboTax Free Edition and TurboTax Easy Extension require a U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO address upon registration.

Can I e-file with a foreign address?

TurboTax only accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards with a US billing address.

Can I pay my TurboTax fees with a foreign credit or debit card?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies