turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Pinoy Kano
Returning Member

Next, let's get you set up for Oops, it looks like we're missing some of your personal information like state and zip You can go back to My Info and add that information now.

Next, let's get you set up for

Oops, it looks like we're missing some of your personal information like state and zip
You can go back to My Info and add that information now.
Please skip this prompt and let me finish my 2020 returns.  All my personal info is correct and same as my 2019 returns.  

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

9 Replies
Pinoy Kano
Returning Member

Next, let's get you set up for Oops, it looks like we're missing some of your personal information like state and zip You can go back to My Info and add that information now.

I cannot continue with my filing.  I have reviewed my pesonal information already many times and this is the same info I used for my 2019 returns.  Please skip the the note above from my system so i can file my federal returns.  I do not have state returns since I reside in the Philippines.  

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

Please try the steps provided below and let us know if this helps:

• This can be resolved by temporarily changing your information under Personal Info, then changing it back before filing your return. 

• Click on the Personal Info tab at the top
  • Make the necessary changes to your personal Information ... enter in the US address that matches the CC you used to pay for the program
  • Click the File tab at the top and click Start next to Step 1
  • Continue to pay for TurboTax Online
  • Continue through the interview until, in Step 3, you've signed the consent form for MAX Assist & Defend
  • Return to Personal Info and set your mailing address back to the correct address, as described in steps 1-3, before transmitting your return
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
ErnestinaHeller
Returning Member

I have my stimulus check in one lump sum with my nephew and little niece. 

I need to filled Up Tac 2020 bit I need information from 2019 and the system does not match my personal infirmation

ErnestinaHeller
Returning Member

ErnestinaHeller
Returning Member

[name and personal information removed]

ErnestinaHeller
Returning Member

Need to know if your organización preparé for me my taxes for 2020 for free.

Ernestina Heller 

ErnestinaHeller
Returning Member

[name and personal information removed]

PattiF
Expert Alumni

This is a public forum and we have removed your personal information for privacy reasons.

You may be eligible to file a free return for 2020. A free return is based on income and the standard deduction. You will have to enter the information in the program. 

Do you have your tax return from 2019 that shows the AGI? If you do not have the AGI, you could always enter 0 and try that for e-filing.

What is your situation?

PattiF
Expert Alumni

Here is a link to the Free Edition of TurboTax.  And this is for the IRS Free File site.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies